Friday, August 10, 2007

ROMAN!

Más lejos que cerca
Aguante Villarreal

“In a few days I have to begin training with my club, which is Villarreal”

“I will immediately get myself ready for manager Manuel Pellegrini, who I plan to only have a player and manager relationship with, and only that”

“I’ve always been a Boca fan, and when I play for Villarreal and watch Boca on the television and see one of my teammates wearing the number ten jersey, I will feel like I am lending it to him, until the day when I put it on again”

“Perhaps I will put on the Boca jersey again in June, 2009, when my Villarreal contract expires”


WELCOME HOME, ROMAN, MY HERO!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am REAL F'ING HAPPY for ROMAN.

He is the GOD and He is the DEVIL and everything in between.

Thanks rio for the news.

I want to ask everyone on this planet who can play like him!!

-rao

Anonymous said...

Great news for Riquelme fans. Doesn't matter where he is. Juan Roman is the KING!

No one can play like him rao. NO ONE.

Rio said...

If Manuel Pellegrini manage to fuck this up again, I want his ugly chilean head!